NOVEMBER 12, 2022
Overall Male: Oscar Garcia
Overall Female: Kaitlyn Gale
10 & Under:
Boys – 1st Oliver Eadie, 2nd Tritan Mazur, 3rd Mason Garza
Girls – 1st Juliana Espinoza, 2nd Adrian Trevino, 3rd Emily Paine
Boys – 1st Adrian Hernandez, 2nd Andrew Meyer, 3rd Elias Johnson
Girls – 1st Hailey Castillo, 2nd Katherine Valentine, 3rd Aaliyah Tubbs
Male – 1st Owen Kirkland, 2nd Max Welbeurne, 3rd Tanner Moser
Female – 1st Ava Guerra, 2nd Sienna Johnson, 3rd Emily Meyer
Male – 1st Josue Morales, 2nd Luke Romanko, 3rd Seth McFerren
Female – 1st Martina Vega, 2nd Elizabeth Vega, 3rd Lesly Alonso
Male – 1st Adolfo Gomez, 2nd Don Welling, 3rd Charles James
- Female – 1st Lauren Stroud, 2nd Maria Stigers, 3rd Maura Sandhu
- Male – 1st Miguel Ruiz, 2nd Cheney Chang, 3rd Elliott Garza
- Female – 1st Virginia Frank, 2nd Rachel Lowell, 3rd Christine Parizo
- Male – 1st Tom Sawyer, 2nd Brian Johnson, 3rd Mark Briggs
- Female – 1st Heidi Riggs, 2nd Maria Belle, 3rd Misty Addington
- Male – 1st John Baumgartner, 2nd Lee Young, 3rd Craig Davis
- Female – 1st Lisa Stehfest, 2nd Cynthia Rumora, 3rd Annette Handley
- 70 and over
- Male – 1st Robert Mendoza, 2nd Jared Lohrmann, 3rd Kuldip Kaul
- Female – 1st Gail Lungaro, 2nd Cora Mendoza, 3rd Ann Doucet
A look at previous runs
Sponsoring for the Run for Health will give you opportunities to market your company and also give back to the community! Your sponsorship and support are an integral part of our success in bringing greater awareness to the health benefits of exercise.
All proceeds of this event will go to Anchor Point, which is a key community resource that delivers hope to families including pregnant teens and women, babies on the way, troubled youth and their families, foster and adopted children, and families considering adoption.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?Become a Sponsor Now!
2022 Run for health presenting sponsor
2022 Run for health platinum sponsors
2022 Run for health gold sponsors
2022 Run for health silver sponsors
WHAT’S THE RACE ROUTE?
This route is USATF Certified, TX15035 ETM.
Race course is USATF certified. Electronic timing is provided by Campbell Timing Systems. Timing strips are on the race bib, which must be worn on the front of the shirt.
All participants must be registered. Adults accompanying children on the race course must be registered. Race closed to bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and double-wide strollers. Animals not permitted.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
18220 Upper Bay Road, Houston TX 77058
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
Packet Pick-up, late Registration
Singing of the National Anthem
Race Course Closes
Awards Presentation (approximate)